Galvanized hexagonal wire mesh is a wire mesh made of metal wire woven angular mesh. The wire diameter used varies according to the size of the hexagon.
Hexagonal wire mesh is also known as hexagonal wire netting, warming rack, soft net. Galvanized hexagonal wire mesh is a wire mesh made of metal wire woven angular mesh. The wire diameter used varies according to the size of the hexagon.
Mile steel wire, stainless steel wire, PVC iron wire, copper wire
Hot galvanization, allumen (Galfan), cold galvanization, PVC coating, etc.
(1) Galvanized hexagonal wire mesh is easy to use, just use the wall surface of the mesh surface and the building cement to be used;
(2) Simple construction, no special technology required;
(3) Strong ability to withstand natural damage and corrosion and weather resistance;
(4) It can withstand a wide range of deformations without still collapsing. Fixed thermal insulation effect;
(5) Excellent process foundation ensures uniformity of coating thickness and stronger corrosion resistance;
(6) Saving transportation costs. It can be shrunk into small rolls and wrapped in moisture-proof paper packaging, taking up very little space.
It can be used as fence for animal domestication, protective screening for machines, guardrail of highway, fence of sports field, and protective screening of green belt. Being made as box-shaped container, the mesh can be filled up with rocks and used to protect and support seawall, mountain slope, road and bridge, reservoir and other civil works, which is one of the best materials to prevent or control flood.